Soot Cleanup at Local Church
When a local church had a fire caused by a lit candle, smoke and soot covered the surfaces of the building, including these shutters. We began the process by wiping the top layer of contaminants away. Then, using SERVPRO of Danvers/Ipswich's time-tested and industry-approved steps, along with our proprietary cleaning products and methods, we restored the shutters without the need to repaint or refinish.
Not only did we remove the soot, the cleaning process removed the smell from the fire, returning it to pre-fire condition. We have the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors and restore valuables in your home or business.