Why SERVPRO Photo Gallery

Church Fire

When a candle was left lit in the window sill of this local church, a fire started and quickly began to spread. Luckily a neighbor saw the fire and it was extinguished before more extensive damage could occur. The fire and smoke restoration technicians of SERVPRO of Danvers/Ipswich were quick to respond. We cleaned soot from the walls, floors, and surfaces, making it "Like it never even happened."

Smoke Irritant Testing

SERVPRO of Danvers/Ipswich owner, Patrick Lavigne, conducting our weekly irritant smoke test on crew member, Peterly. We are committed to keeping our employees safe while they are out on the job.